• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting some major love this morning

Jeremy Igo

Why not be a Bridgewater fan? What a great comeback story. First rounder with a bright future and some early success and disaster strikes.  Years later after serving as a backup he finally gets the chance to start in a friendly offense in the middle of a pandemic for a college coach with no preseason. This would have made for an unbelievable movie if it weren't true.

5 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Teddy could win Comeback Player of the Year if he’s able to keep up his pace. 

Idk about that. I really like what I have seen but "Teddys pace" a quarter into the season would be a 8-8 record, 16 tds and 12 Ints. He will need to improve a little more to get that award. But he HAS improved each week IMO.

2 minutes ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

Idk about that. I really like what I have seen but "Teddys pace" a quarter into the season would be a 8-8 record, 16 tds and 12 Ints. He will need to improve a little more to get that award. But he HAS improved each week IMO.

If teddy just had a few more TDs, he'd be in the top 5 QB argument right now. Stats don't lie. He's among the best right now. We lost one game due in large to the defense (Whitehead) literally giving it away

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Teddy could win Comeback Player of the Year if he’s able to keep up his pace. 

Assuming Cam only misses 2 or 3 games he pretty much has it on lock due to his popularity and the Patriots factor.

Plus Teddy isn’t exactly coming back from something last year. He was a backup that went 5-0 in the games he started.

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

If teddy just had a few more TDs, he'd be in the top 5 QB argument right now. Stats don't lie. He's among the best right now. We lost one game due in large to the defense (Whitehead) literally giving it away

Oh no doubt, I'm not questioning Teddy's abilities just the fact that he is in the discussion for Comeback Player of the Year currently. I think Big Ben, Aldon Smith and Cam are the front runners CURRENTLY. But things can and will change over the course of the season. 

8 minutes ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

do you understand his injury? it was basically this

source.gif

Archived