• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So we win and we tie for the division lead.

SmittysLawnGuy

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's too early to say, IMO. On the one hand, we've been in every game this season. On the other hand, we really do have some serious depth/talent/experience issues. Can this "Little Engine That Could" roster hold up over the course of a 16 game schedule? We are about to find out.

We definitely appear to be way ahead of schedule right now. And all the things I said preseason that I wanted to see from the coaching staff are happening. It's pretty fantastic.

Touche man. Thought you were just trolling me in the beginning. Been a fan since the start and I've lived in Florida the last 20 years. That's my team. Lmao still think Kasay cost me 10k. Bet them at 60 to 1 before season. Anyway I'd trade our draft for Laurence. Rhule isnt about that. We will see if he was right. I was th dump contracts n play scrubs. His game plan could have worked that way too. We will see my friend.

31 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Touche man. Thought you were just trolling me in the beginning. Been a fan since the start and I've lived in Florida the last 20 years. That's my team. Lmao still think Kasay cost me 10k. Bet them at 60 to 1 before season. Anyway I'd trade our draft for Laurence. Rhule isnt about that. We will see if he was right. I was th dump contracts n play scrubs. His game plan could have worked that way too. We will see my friend.

I mean, I was for sure trolling you once you were using all that 80's lingo. That poo was funny as fug.

I was very nervous about the coaching hires but it is hard to not be impressed so far.

3 hours ago, jfra78 said:

I get it we would be "tied" record wise, but who cares if we are tied 5 games in.  I understand you dont care about the tie breakers at this point, but when you made the post you knew everyone else would.

Tied 5 games in is better than being 2-3+ games behind...

13 hours ago, panthers55 said:

With 3 of the next 4 games against divisional foes, this stretch will go a long way to deciding the division. But that is just icing on the cake. The cake is beating Atlanta on their field even if no one shouts get the MF off my field to Ryan. Then spanking that ass again up here would be amazing.  If that happened I would probably have a heart attack. Elizabeth, it is the big one... We sweep the Falcons.....   

image.jpeg.49072eba66db2d3a6dda2f1f9dcf330f.jpegWearing a CMC jersey, with a cold beer in my hand!

Archived