• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chiefs week - Give me your thoughts

Jeremy Igo

Hoping I have either 

a. Enough Tito’s  or

b. Jim Beam honey bourbon to get through it 

I suspect a Chiefs win by 4 TDS and they will not punt 

the Panthers will manage 3 TDS only because KC will score fast    Panthers defense is so bad there will be no need for ball control by them 

I can watch a great team and a true franchise Qb work and know it will be a long time before  the Panthers have one 

final score. Panthers 21, Chiefs 49

I think it will look a lot like the Chiefs/Jets game yesterday - Carolina hanging in for a while and then the Chiefs just turning it on and pulling away. They're just that much better overall and it's not a knock on Carolina, just the reality. 

I also think it will be interesting to see the contrast between Mahomes and Bridgewater firsthand.

I think we can keep it somewhat competitive until the 2nd half.  Plenty of teams have hung around w/ KC.   They don't come out and end games in the first half like it is college football. 

Probably lose by 10-14ish in the end

4 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Are you sure you want to see that?

I'm a Panthers fan through and through but live in KC so often watch him, and Alex Smith before him; I feel pretty confident about what to expect. Might be interesting for folks who may not see see these types of QBs week in and out.

Archived