• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug these two guys. Fug em.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I still see a glaring exception to the the list of things he won lol.

I mean, the SB wasn't Cam's fault.   

1) We didn't change plays at all.   Shula/Rivera failed hard.    They knew everything.    They just assumed Cam would will them to victory like he had all season with an offensive line with guys like Remmers and receivers like Ginn/Cotchery/Brown etc.

2) That game was clearly rigged.    I don't think I've seen a more rigged game in my life.   Multiple helmet-to-helmets not called.   Catches not called catches.   Fumble being batted.    The analysis was like 30 missed calls benefiting Denver.    Peyton literally didn't do anything.    The NFL was NOT letting Peyton's last game be a loss, there was no way.    

"What makes the 98-yard touchdown run by Tampa Bay’s Ronald Jones worse for the Panthers is they knew what play was coming. OLB Shaq Thompson called it and still Jones ran almost untouched for what was a record long run for a score against Carolina. “We know what’s going to happen and still don’t do our job,’’ safety Tre Boston said. “That’s on us.’’

So Whithead and Boston knew what was coming, and stil fuged up. If those two are on this football team Monday, Rhule cant be for real about creating  a winning culture.

17 minutes ago, klumme said:

"What makes the 98-yard touchdown run by Tampa Bay’s Ronald Jones worse for the Panthers is they knew what play was coming. OLB Shaq Thompson called it and still Jones ran almost untouched for what was a record long run for a score against Carolina. “We know what’s going to happen and still don’t do our job,’’ safety Tre Boston said. “That’s on us.’’

So Whithead and Boston knew what was coming, and stil fuged up. If those two are on this football team Monday, Rhule cant be for real about creating  a winning culture.

So basically they aren't just morons, they are inept morons.

Archived