• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Number.1 Person that has to go besides Whitehead is Philip Snow

Calboyz13

Philip Snow still thinks we are in college and wants to drop 8 and rush 3 but no one picks up the TE on 3rd and 11————-> First down 

Philip Snow thinks giving a 6’5 wide receiver 90 yards of space and thinks he won’t do anything...

Still think’s Whitehead is a stud linebacker think’s he’s the second coming Thomas Davis.. 

he has to go...

Dude, why do people keep bringing up the "only rush 3" crap?

Plenty of times today we blitzed and guess what happened?  We don't have the corners or safeties to afford being able to blitz.  We have to drop as many in coverage to give us even a chance to stop passing offenses.  There is a reason Brian Burns has low sack numbers.

This defense has 5 or 6 rookies getting a lot of PT, most of them UDFA/late-round guys.  I'm not saying Snow is great, but this isn't on him.  We have the league's worst talent on defense, BY FAR.  We knew this going INTO the season.  Why is this shocking?

Quite frankly it's a miracle we ever won 3 games.  

It doesn’t matter who the coach is, who the players are, this is a loser franchise. The “Panthers” will NEVER win a Super Bowl. I’m 32 years old and I would bey my life savings on that. This team couldn’t win with Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly captaining their team

It’s going to be a long few decades for this franchise 

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

It doesn’t matter who the coach is, who the players are, this is a loser franchise. The “Panthers” will NEVER win a Super Bowl. I’m 32 years old and I would bey my life savings on that. This team couldn’t win with Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly captaining their team

It’s going to be a long few decades for this franchise 

Na, I think they will win one eventually. Tepper wants to win one badly. 

Archived