• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want to start on Sunday at QB?

Jeremy Igo

56 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's funny how people always have fond memories of the gunslinging QB's and forget the boneheaded, WTF, crippling throws that they are prone to. All that crazy gambling has a downside too. You will get quite a few bad beats.

True, but the victories, oh they are something magical. When it all comes down to it, Jake still won more playoff games for us than Cam (5-3 to 3-4). 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I care about winning.

I don't really give a sh-t how much fun a loss was to watch. It's still a loss.

well, 2020 Panther football has never been about winning for me.  First year of Rhule's rebuild.  Wins are just icing on the cake. 

38 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

True, but the victories, oh they are something magical. When it all comes down to it, Jake still won more playoff games for us than Cam (5-3 to 3-4). 

And that is why people remember Favre the way they do, despite his boneheaded decisions that lost them lots of games.

Those highs are just sooooo high. 

Start Grier.  Find out if he is a ‘just glad to be here bench warmer’ 

If he isn’t ready for his moment now, he is never going to be.  

a player only gets so many chances in the Nfl and if he hasn’t realized that by now, he is too dumb and not enough motivated to be here 

a backup who is dependable is needed and if he isn’t it, I don’t care where he was drafted 

Archived