• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lineup Options. .. Hmmmmmmm!!

WOW!!

Starting...

Melo, Graham, Hayward, PJ, (Zellers) for right now...

Backup..

(Rozier) for right now, Monk, Cody M, Miles, Biz

Get dunked on lineup..

Melo, Monk, Miles, PJ, Carey JR..

3's in your face lineup...

Graham,  monk, Melo, Hayward, PJ

Defense lineup...

Melo, Martin, Hayward,  PJ, Biz

9 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Starting...

Melo, Graham, Hayward, PJ, (Zellers) for right now...

Backup..

(Rozier) for right now, Monk, Cody M, Miles, Biz

Get dunked on lineup..

Melo, Monk, Miles, PJ, Carey JR..

3's in your face lineup...

Graham,  monk, Melo, Hayward, PJ

Defense lineup...

Melo, Martin, Hayward,  PJ, Biz

Agree. But I don't think Ball will be starting. I think he will come off the bench at first. To be honest I hope he does. I think with a Ball, Monk, Cody Martin, Miles and Carey Jr lineup our team will be fun as hell to watch. Now, the only thing is that unit is UGLY with outside shooting but them running up and down the court is something I can get behind. 

16 hours ago, yasuhara2241 said:

Agree. But I don't think Ball will be starting. I think he will come off the bench at first. To be honest I hope he does. I think with a Ball, Monk, Cody Martin, Miles and Carey Jr lineup our team will be fun as hell to watch. Now, the only thing is that unit is UGLY with outside shooting but them running up and down the court is something I can get behind. 

I do not think you will see a lineup like that.  Hornets will need to keep a scorer on the floor.  Graham, Rozier and/or Hayward leading the 2nd unit. Graham leaving at 6 minute mark of first and then running with 2nd unit, for example.  Could be Rozier as well to keep him happy and let him get his shots.

Starting/Bench/3rd:
PG: Ball - Graham - Riller
SG: Rozier - Monk
SF: Hayward - Bridges
PF: PJ - McD - Richards?
C: Zeller - Biz - Carey?

Crunch Time:
PG: Graham
SG: Rozier
SF: Hayward
PF: Bridges
C: PJ

I would be interested in maybe signing Ersan Ilyasova - who is a FA at the moment. Giving him the vet min or a little above would fill out our PF position nicely.

23 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Starting/Bench/3rd:
PG: Ball - Graham - Riller
SG: Rozier - Monk
SF: Hayward - Bridges
PF: PJ - McD - Richards?
C: Zeller - Biz - Carey?

Crunch Time:
PG: Graham
SG: Rozier
SF: Hayward
PF: Bridges
C: PJ

I would be interested in maybe signing Ersan Ilyasova - who is a FA at the moment. Giving him the vet min or a little above would fill out our PF position nicely.

I think the weird offseason/preseason could delay Ball from starting.  Continuity will be key early on.  I think Graham, Rozier, Hayward, PJ and Zeller might be game 1 starters.

Ball should absolutely not be starting right now - maybe not all season.  We have highly productive, veterans in the starting guard spots - ball would have to really progress quickly to take one of those spots.

Frankly I don't want him to start yet - learn the game, learn to shoot, learn the team.....then you can have the keys.

Archived