• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another qb on our radar

Beerfacedlegend

For great reasons too , Mac jones from Alabama he reminds me of a young Tom Brady ! Nice smart pocket passer , huge arm , gets rid of the ball fast , very accurate , knows how to read a defense . He’s so comfortable in the pocket something we haven’t seen since jake . I got him 3rd behind tre lance and Trevor Lawrence 

4 hours ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

For great reasons too , Mac jones from Alabama he reminds me of a young Tom Brady ! Nice smart pocket passer , huge arm , gets rid of the ball fast , very accurate , knows how to read a defense . He’s so comfortable in the pocket something we haven’t seen since jake . I got him 3rd behind tre lance and Trevor Lawrence 

Can I ask how you scout him? How do you know he is legit reading a defense and not just throwing to the first read who is going to be open because college kids can’t cover Smith? 

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

What I find funny is that it seems many sit here and say he's good because of all the talent around him but no one says the same thing about Fields.

That’s literally what people have been saying about Fields lately. 

Archived