• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CFP Semifinals part deux: 3 Ohio State vs 2 Clemson 800 PM EST

Just now, BrizzMachete said:

Idk why people turned on fields . One of the toughest qbs i ever seen . Dude can take a hit . Crazy arm talent . Nobody throws harder in the draft . Nice size . Quiet leader . Sign me up . 

toughest qb ive seen was cam newton 

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

LOL...most people on here were saying Fields sucked before this game.  Now he is a cant miss superstar.  Amusing.

Personally, I was afraid of the Ohio St QB curse and the Indiana game left me questioning my faith in him.  So I was wondering if we had found a chink in his armor.  I had doubts because I had not seen much.

But about 1 game--when it is a playoff game with everything on the line, it is important to see him in that situation.  It is not too big for him. 

2 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

Idk why people turned on fields . One of the toughest qbs i ever seen . Dude can take a hit . Crazy arm talent . Nobody throws harder in the draft . Nice size . Quiet leader . Sign me up . 

The truth is people got on the Wilson and Lance bandwagon and didn’t want to see any other candidates do well. Even when you explain to them why Fields had a bad game against Northwestern it didn’t matter. At the start of this game it didn’t matter. They can’t deny this first half though against a top team and still balling out while hurt. 
Some of those people also questioned his arm and it’s clear velocity isn’t an issue for him. 

3 minutes ago, Mister said:

toughest qb ive seen was cam newton 

Yep. Cam and Favre...course before a lot of the ‘new’ rules a lot of the old greats took nasty hits. And...course...those rules didn’t apply to Newton. Or really anyone except Rodgers, Brady and Brees.

Archived