• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers pick 8

ladypanther

3 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Rough assumption of the "locks" to be gone by 8...

• Lawrence, Sewell
  • At least one of Fields/Wilson
  • Probably 1 DE or DT
  • 1/2 WRs
  • 1 CB 

Unless 3 (or somehow 4) QBs go in the Top 7 picks, we'll get Fields/Wilson, Lance in the worst case scenario, or a Top 5 player BPA wise. 

Fields, Wilson and Lawrence will be gone by 8. We will be stuck with Lance. 

5 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Here is how I look at it:

• Jax:  Trevor  QB
  • Jets--New coach will not want to keep what got the previous coach fired.  Fields QB
  • Miami: Sewell LT (Give Tua some protection)
  • Atlanta:  Parsons MLB (gotta go Defense)
  • Cincinnat   Smith WR (they could go Rousseau)
  • Eagles Surtain CB
  • Lions Chase WR
  • Panthers QB Wilson or Lance

Lions may draft a QB. There are also several teams that may trade up ahead of us to draft a QB.

3 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Go play madden and stop being a fan of the NFL. 

Seriously,  go the fug away. 

Why, because meaningless late season wins clearly hurt the franchise? No one gave the Golden State Warriors poo when they tanked and then they won 3 titles

Once we are eliminated from the playoffs we should be evaluating talent on the roster and play the young guys/guys who don’t get much playing time so we see what we got

NOT trying everything you can to win and playing vets 

Why this is such a foreign concept in the NFL boggles my mind 

And then some of you want to trade back UP to the top of the draft which would be an even bigger disaster

So no, I’ll continue being a 25+ Year long fan of this suffering franchise and you can be the one that fugs off

1 minute ago, Varking said:

He should have been sitting this while year. Well have a better idea of where he is next year. 

They thought he was ready. Unless his injury has taken several mph from his arm, they're in a prime position to rectify their mistake with that #3 pick.

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

They thought he was ready. Unless his injury has taken several mph from his arm, they're in a prime position to rectify their mistake with that #3 pick.

A hip injury would definitely take mph off your fastball. Takes time to be healthy enough to play sports again and takes even longe to let you play at full speed again. He was never a hard thrower but he should definitely have more velocity back next year. 

7 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Eagles might be looking at qbs too lol. What a fuging mess .

Eagles may be looking at QB, but if they draft one there will be 3 1st or 2nd round QB on that team.  They can't get rid of Wentz next year no matter how badly they may want to. 

They walk into the offseason anywhere from 60 -70 million over the cap and if they cut or trade Wentz the is a 25 million cap hit.  If they wait and do a June 1st cut it is a 15 million cap hit.  There is no savings from getting rid of Wentz anytime in the 2021 offseason.  So he will be on the Eagles in 2021 in one way or another.

5 hours ago, Montsta said:

Well then you got me. I didn’t see anyone prior to the game or during that was excited to win and fug off our draft position. I guess I’ve been proven wrong. 

It was pretty stupid around here, man. You can look at the majority of idiots that poo on my post during the game, I quoted you with a link. Many of those morons wanted to win. 

10 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

As much as I want a QB it would be sick to double down on defense again and just have a hellacious defense. 

Would be stupid fun if we just lucked into a Russel Wilson , Dak Prescott, or Tom Brady and used everything else on key positions 

This right here. Although teddy sucks. We must take into account we didn't have CMC. No preseason and no TC. If we get our defense stout. And can keep some pieces we are atleast 9-7 team next year. 

Archived