• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BR mock draft from today

raleigh-panther

1 minute ago, Panthers8969 said:

Basically they just wanted a bs scenario where Lance fell to the pats 

I've said this for years.  Most of these mock drafts are preloaded for the writer to justify why some player falls to his team.  Or a player he wants to see on a particular team.

If Miami is going to take a WR than they should take Davonta Smith.

9 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

You go through some of these mocks and players that you know damn well going top 10 magically make it to the writers favorite team at like 24 lol

It’s designed to get clicks. They mock up draft scenarios to make fans of popular teams excited.

53 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I've said this for years.  Most of these mock drafts are preloaded for the writer to justify why some player falls to his team.  Or a player he wants to see on a particular team.

If Miami is going to take a WR than they should take Davonta Smith.

Ikr? I can’t believe guys do that. Check out my new mock draft though 

1. trevor

2. sewell 

3. chase

4. parsons

5. Slater

6. smith

7. greggory Rousseau 

8. Justin fields baby!

Trey Lance has an extremely small body of work

Most NFL GMs will pass him by for that, right or wrong 

I’m sure the Panthers will go for him if he is there and if they think he is mature enough, or can grow into the role.

Lot  of difference in being a starter, under the radar, at NDSU, then a starter in the NFL 

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

You go through some of these mocks and players that you know damn well going top 10 magically make it to the writers favorite team at like 24 lol

Thats why I don't understand why people care about mock drafts so much and feel the need to post everyone they see. They are literally just one persons opinion. Someone that has nothing to do with our organization and doesn't know what we are thinking. Why do people care so much about mock drafts

Archived