• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers general manager search update

Prowler2k18

Update from Denver...

Per Broncos beat writer Mike Klis, the team has requested interviews with the following people:

- Saints Assistant GM for Pro Scouting Terry Fontenot
- Bears Assistant Director of Player Personnel Champ Kelly
- Vikings Assistant GM George Paton
- Patriots Assistant Director of Player Personnel Dave Ziegler
- and in-house Director of College Scouting Brian Stark

Still nothing to indicate they plan to interview Adam Peters :thinking:

10 hours ago, Basbear said:

Its not long enough for Peters, imo. Maybe a short version of Adolfo-Mensah; Ado-Mensah, Adol-Men, etc.

Need the autism nerds to figure it, theres tech out there to get that name...

Using a 29 pixel Calibri font  which appears to be same font used in the texts I came up with this ( i typed over the first sentence to show how close it is to the original text)

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.dad8fbb710c4ce4bb6859403d8d3420a.png

Adofo-Mensah seems to cut off in and gets too close to and. Still no telling if this text is any more than a rumor or speculation though.

2 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

https://youtu.be/YlFtWiwb9PU

2:25. 

“On the trade chart it said we were losing a little bit but if that’s the guy you want, who cares what the points say, go get your guy!”

...And Paxton Lynch is still sitting on the couch eating Cheetos. They've never been able to draft a quarterback to carry their team since Elway, a hall-of-fame quarterback, took the reins. So his endorsement for reaching to get Paxton Lynch doesn't doesn't add any value to Zach Wilson for me. The tape does.

6 hours ago, beo said:

Using a 29 pixel Calibri font  which appears to be same font used in the texts I came up with this ( i typed over the first sentence to show how close it is to the original text)

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.dad8fbb710c4ce4bb6859403d8d3420a.png

Adolfo-Mensah seems to cut off in and gets too close to and. Still no telling if this text is any more than a rumor or speculation though.

4 hours ago, blueandblackattack said:

...And Paxton Lynch is still sitting on the couch eating Cheetos. They've never been able to draft a quarterback to carry their team since Elway, a hall-of-fame quarterback, took the reins. So his endorsement for reaching to get Paxton Lynch doesn't doesn't add any value to Zach Wilson for me. The tape does.

Ok?

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Update from Denver...

Per Broncos beat writer Mike Klis, the team has requested interviews with the following people:

- Saints Assistant GM for Pro Scouting Terry Fontenot
- Bears Assistant Director of Player Personnel Champ Kelly
- Vikings Assistant GM George Paton
- Patriots Assistant Director of Player Personnel Dave Ziegler
- and in-house Director of College Scouting Brian Stark

Still nothing to indicate they plan to interview Adam Peters :thinking:

I’m like 95% positive Adam Peters is signing here. Makes too much sense

16 minutes ago, Mage said:

I’m like 95% positive Adam Peters is signing here. Makes too much sense

Peters interview is today. Ryan Poles is scheduled to interview today as well. There may be others today but those are the only two I've seen mentioned.

I'm guessing both will be virtual but Peters technically could interview in person since his team didn't make the playoffs.

Edit: Just saw that Dodds is today too (above). That could be important. I think Peters and Dodds could be serious targets and it's not hard to imagine the team skipping other interviews if it decides on one of them.

Archived