• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson unhappy in Houston?

FuFuLamePoo

2 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but the Texans aren’t going to want Teddy in any deal lol

Or anything less than 3 1st rounders and that’s just to start.

Jalen Ramsey when for 2 1st rounders.

I would absolutely do 3 1st rounders+ and not even think twice about it. Watson is in that elite QB category 

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Or anything less than 3 1st rounders and that’s just to start.

Jalen Ramsey when for 2 1st rounders.

I would absolutely do 3 1st rounders+ and not even think twice about it. Watson is in that elite QB category 

How do we build a team around him after that? So that would be 3 years of no first round picks. I get Watson can cover a lot of team deficiencies but it feels like we would just turn into the Texans rather quickly.

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

How do we build a team around him after that? So that would be 3 years of no first round picks. I get Watson can cover a lot of team deficiencies but it feels like we would just turn into the Texans rather quickly.

We’d need to trade our 1st rounder next year to move up for a QB this year anyways. What’s one more 1st for an elite, for sure thing QB?

In a perfect world this all happens next season after we have a offensive heavy draft this season. 

I also know you’re in the Lance camp like I am and he may be there at 8 so this could be a tough sell. 

16 hours ago, Basbear said:

Odd they are not up-to-date of the dead cap Houston would have to take in the first down year. Hes a elite QB, some teams look 50 years for one, bears may have never had one in their history. He just signed a contract extension, gallons of Absinthe must be the choice of these coaches/staff. 

Trade a elite QB who just signed a huge contract AND take 70 million in dead cap space in a reduced cap year, be the biggest shock in NFL history, nah sports history. 

Odd it comes out today that there are rumors he will request a trade and pre June 1st trade is 21 million cap hit and post is 5 million.   Either amount would be fine and would work. 

11 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

We’d need to trade our 1st rounder next year to move up for a QB this year anyways. What’s one more 1st for an elite, for sure thing QB?

In a perfect world this all happens next season after we have a offensive heavy draft this season. 

I also know you’re in the Lance camp like I am and he may be there at 8 so this could be a tough sell. 

Watson is worth the trade capital but I just don’t think the team is ready as a whole. I get this if we had a 3 or 4 year window to compete for Super Bowls with a good team in place but we aren’t there yet. 

17 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You draft really well in rounds 2 and 3. 

29 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but the Texans aren’t going to want Teddy in any deal lol

You give them 3 1sts or 2 and CMC.

Just going to be hard to beat the 2 1sts in this years draft plus Tua that Miami could offer.

Archived