• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady vs Chudzinski

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Zod said:

Probably Chud. I enjoyed how he used tight ends to open up a completely new dynamic on the team. He also seemed to know what the heck to do to score touchdowns although that just may have been Cam. 

When Cam threw for 400+ yards his first game I think we all knew who was responsible for that. Cam was able to make Shula look like a decent OC. 

I'll take Brady in a heart beat. I think his pass concepts are modern and he allows guys to really get YAC. I truly believe the red zone deficiencies were due to Bridgewater more than anything.

10 minutes ago, Jesse said:

When Cam threw for 400+ yards his first game I think we all knew who was responsible for that. Cam was able to make Shula look like a decent OC. 

I'll take Brady in a heart beat. I think his pass concepts are modern and he allows guys to really get YAC. I truly believe the red zone deficiencies were due to Bridgewater more than anything.

I hope we are able to land a QB this offseason and see. 

2011 Chud or 2012 Chud? I think 2011 Chud did a great job but 2012 Chud drank too much of his own Kool-Aid the first half or so of the season before settling back into a good rhythm for the second half.

With that said I feel like 2011 Chud and Brady are more or less a push.

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Probably Chud. I enjoyed how he used tight ends to open up a completely new dynamic on the team. He also seemed to know what the heck to do to score touchdowns although that just may have been Cam. 

He built the offense around his talent. He was feeding Shockey AND Olsen. Very creative guy. Fumblerooski in an NFL game, AND it worked. Thats a brass set.

Brady

With nobody of note at QB or tight end and missing his star running back all year he developed this team to get four dudes to cross 1k yards and had us in most games. Those close games and the red zone struggles tend to not carry over from year to year. The scoring will come. 

1 hour ago, Zod said:

This is me, but the reason for using TEs was that was prime Olsen and Shockey. Not to go Sanjay on this, but I 100% love the double TEs set/look....just finding two TEs that can block and catch the ball *well enough* is dam near impossible. I want to control the middle of field, TEs allow that. They are the best friends of QBs too. I know people are in hate teddy mode, but a average TE would have helped Teddy(along with CMC) greatly, especially in the red zone. 

Chud

Archived