• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly wasn’t impressed with Brady

Calboyz13

31 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I mean Brady would be the most inexperienced head coach ever if he got a job so who can honestly be surprised 

Yeah, like Jim Tomsula sucked and seemed in way over his head for the 49ers, but at least he had more than a couple years coaching in the NFL.  Brady is so green and I think he’d be a huge disaster.  Teams are so desperate to get the “next McVay” it’s ridiculous he had so many interviews.  One day maybe, but not now.  It’s not even like he did anything groundbreaking here, but to his credit our offense def would’ve been more productive in points if we didn’t have Teddy 

3 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Yeah, like Jim Tomsula sucked and seemed in way over his head for the 49ers, but at least he had more than a couple years coaching in the NFL.  Brady is so green and I think he’d be a huge disaster.  Teams are so desperate to get the “next McVay” it’s ridiculous he had so many interviews.  One day maybe, but not now.  It’s not even like he did anything groundbreaking here, but to his credit our offense def would’ve been more productive in points if we didn’t have Teddy 

McVay had a decade of NFL experience under some solid coaches before he got his head coaching gig. Brady? He worked for Sean Payton for a season....?

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Brady interviewed with all the teams with a opening, unreal. I need to find out his agents' name, they are legit.

Edit- the one problem with Brady I heard was, he doesnt have a strong staff list if hired. 

I guess it's good experience for him moving forward, but surely he didn't have a realistic shot at any job.

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

I guess it's good experience for him moving forward, but surely he didn't have a realistic shot at any job.

Keep'em, why not sign on for a guaranteed 50+ million? I just dont see the appeal, at all.  He was calling plays form the box until week 8(i think), his first and only year as a NFL play caller. He didnt even call plays at LSU!

7 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Brady interviewed with all the teams with a opening, unreal. I need to find out his agents' name, they are legit.

Edit- the one problem with Brady I heard was, he doesnt have a strong staff list if hired. 

Of course he doesn't. He has minimal experience and we'll qualified assistant coaches know he's likely to be in over his head this soon.

Archived