• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Browns at Chiefs divisional playoff game thread. Who you got?

Zod

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Yeah it didn't look bad, but his reaction was definitely not a good look. It was kind of awkward but his head never hit the turf or the other player at all. His neck got bent around a bit, but nothing looked bad as far as "that's a concussion." The concerning part was he struggled to get up for 30 seconds or so before regaining his balance and then running off to the locker room. His girlfriend apparently tweeted out that he's fine.

Have a friend that was in a mi or car accident and suffered a serious concussion. The impact inside the skull is what matters. Sometimes a simple hit isnt quite so simple.

Cleveland deserved to lose the second Stefanski decided to punt it back to KC.

Even with Henne, KC has too many skilled position players to give them the ball back. Given the time and field position, it was a bad decision. 

Even if you give up 3, it’s still a one possession game. You need to let Baker try and get you a 1st there. 

17 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

I'm still just absolutely floored by that 4th down call. It looked like they had zero intention of running a play. So lackadaisacal on the line of scrimmage. I have to think it was scripted that way to lull the defense to sleep. Throwing it with Chad Henne on 4th and inches with the game on the line. I mean what in the world just happened. Unbelievable. 

Brass balls by the head coach. Plenty of other coaches could learn from that courageous demonstration of playing to win.

6 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Cleveland deserved to lose the second Stefanski decided to punt it back to KC.

Even with Henne, KC has too many skilled position players to give them the ball back. Given the time and field position, it was a bad decision. 

Even if you give up 3, it’s still a one possession game. You need to let Baker try and get you a 1st there. 

And aside from the punting, what the hell was that pansy ass play calling before the 4th down? Reid just paraded his big ass balls all around Stefanski at the end of that game; not surprising given their experience levels, but still that was pretty damn bad from Stef. Rhule may have his faults but I'm damn sure he'd fight for the win in a situation like that.

28 minutes ago, t96 said:

Relative to the Browns the last several decades, we're actually pretty damn solid... 2 SB appearances and multiple other playoff appearances. Congrats to the Browns they won a playoff game. They are a loser franchise and will remain one. Can't even beat Chad Henne. The instant Mahomes was ruled out they had this game on a platter and blew it. 

We're literally a loser of a franchise too. We have an overall losing record.

Meanwhile, the Browns went 11-5 and won a playoff game while we went 5-11. Talking trash about them right now is just a really bad look. They're a much better team right now than we are.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're literally a loser of a franchise too. We have an overall losing record.

Meanwhile, the Browns went 11-5 and won a playoff game while we went 5-11. Talking trash about them right now is just a really bad look. They're a much better team right now than we are.

Since the Panthers came into the league:

Cleveland Browns: 117-250-1 (.319 winning %); 3 winnings seasons, 2 playoff appearances, 1 playoff win, never made it past divisional round.

Carolina Panthers: 200-215-1 (.482 winning %); 7 winning seasons, 8 playoff appearances, 9 playoff wins, 2 Super Bowl appearances.

Sorry, but despite all you crybabies in recent years we are absolutely nowhere near that level of ineptitude. Browns had a better season than us this year, yes, great for them. As a franchise, they are still absolute losers. Don't be surprised if our record next year is better than theirs.

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Since the Panthers came into the league:

Cleveland Browns: 117-250-1 (.319 winning %); 3 winnings seasons, 2 playoff appearances, 1 playoff win, never made it past divisional round.

Carolina Panthers: 200-215-1 (.482 winning %); 7 winning seasons, 8 playoff appearances, 9 playoff wins, 2 Super Bowl appearances.

Sorry, but despite all you crybabies in recent years we are absolutely nowhere near that level of ineptitude. Browns had a better season than us this year, yes, great for them. As a franchise, they are still absolute losers. Don't be surprised if our record next year is better than theirs.

Guess what? No one cares. You're sitting here fan of a 5-11 team talking trash about a non-rival that went 11-5 and went to a playoff game. It's a bad look. I mean, you do you and all. But it's a terrible look calling another franchise an absolute losers while sitting here a fan of a franchise with an overall losing record. 

If we could trade rosters with the Browns right now we'd do it in a heartbeat. Zero hesitation.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Guess what? No one cares. You're sitting here fan of a 5-11 team talking trash about a non-rival that went 11-5 and went to a playoff game. It's a bad look. I mean, you do you and all. But it's a terrible look calling another franchise an absolute losers while sitting here a fan of a franchise with an overall losing record. 

If we could trade rosters with the Browns right now we'd do it in a heartbeat. Zero hesitation.

Talking trash? There are no Browns fans here. I'm just laughing at a historically inept franchise after another pitiful moment from them. Why do you care?

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

So now Panthers fans are being shamed?  I’m proud to be a fan precisely because we didn’t tank this year although the peer pressure was there to do so.  That alone makes us better than Browns - hey if a team that is a picture for tanking it’s them.

37 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

So now Panthers fans are being shamed?  I’m proud to be a fan precisely because we didn’t tank this year although the peer pressure was there to do so.  That alone makes us better than Browns - hey if a team that is a picture for tanking it’s them.

It's not shaming Panthers fandom. It's shaming embarrassing posting. 

Archived