• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers' presser: moving on?

CarolinaSunday

12 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

He’s such a drama queen. I get the McCarthy riff but now he’s already making one with Lefleur.

Well, I am not a fan of A-A- Ron. 

BUT, the Packers have done a horrific job around him.  A joke.  You got the league MVP in Rodgers this year who made it to the NFCCG.  What did the team do for him last year? They drafted a QB in the first round and a 3rd string RB in the 2nd.    I get him giving a middle finger back to them.   

Sounds more like pure frustration than anything else.  His career is well into the back nine and the Packers can't ever seem to get over the hump.

It does pose one question the Packers organization has to answer, at least internally.  You have this guy as your starting QB for 13 seasons now, and you have one Super Bowl appearance (and win) to show for it.  How? 

The NFC has not had a juggernaut team in that period that you could not get past.  It's not like the P. Manning era in Indy and New England being pretty much a constant.

Yesterday, they pretty much gave the game away and then refused to accept it back when Tampa played (on offense) like they did not want it.