• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Remmers will start at left tackle in the Superbowl.

Zod

37 minutes ago, xPariahx said:

just like Payton, Brady isn't going out on an L. The NFL will never have it. Simple.

This. The entire world knows this. The NFL wants Tom Brady to be the Jesus of football. The players play. It's the owners, coaches, and refs, and Vegas in on the fix.

Edited by Malt Liquor

3 hours ago, CRA said:

Tom Brady made a deal with the devil a long time ago.   Time to just accept it.   I hate him more than anyone.  But he is going to win the Super Bowl.  

Patrick is not old enough to get Tom's last SB  said in my best Ed Hochuli voice.  Patrick can have all he wants after old Tommy boy sets a record that most likely will never be broken.

Tinfoil hat off.

15 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Patrick is not old enough to get Tom's last SB  said in my best Ed Hochuli voice.  Patrick can have all he wants after old Tommy boy sets a record that most likely will never be broken.

Tinfoil hat off.

yeah, you saw how the refs just "let em play" in regards to the Tampa D mugging the Packers yesterday?  There was more PI going on in that game than probably any I watched all season.  Think they called it once.  And it was called on the Pack. 

They will let them jump off the ropes with a steel chair if that is what it takes to get a handle on Kelce, Hill, etc. 

Just now, CRA said:

yeah, you saw how the refs just "let em play" in regards to the Tampa D mugging the Packers yesterday?  There was more PI going on in that game than probably any I watched all season.  Think they called it once.  And that was the Packers. 

They will let them jump off the ropes with a steel chair if that is what it takes to get a handle on Kelce, Hill, etc. 

Tom is getting this one.  The league will make sure of it.  I wish I could see the look on old Bill's face when they hand Tom the trophy.  It would be glorious.

Not that I give two sh*ts for either of them.

LOL at the conspiracy flat earth style people. The Bucs have a better defense and the 5th ranked offense to KCs 1st. KC has the last ranked RedZone defense and and odd combination of a bottom tier pass defense but they are top 5 in interceptions. KC is 19th in sacks and Tampa is 4th. Tampa has the #1 rush defense in the league but we don't expect KC to run the ball and they won't be able to so this makes them 1D. 
KC still will be favored but the better complete team is Tampa and that type of front can win games nevermind having the GOAT QB. KC usually just outscores the other team and they can beat Tampa but if Tampa wins it's because they have the better roster and coaches who aren't Ron Rivera and some Mike Shula in their SuperBowl.

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

LOL at the conspiracy flat earth style people. The Bucs have a better defense and the 5th ranked offense to KCs 1st. KC has the last ranked RedZone defense and and odd combination of a bottom tier pass defense but they are top 5 in interceptions. KC is 19th in sacks and Tampa is 4th. Tampa has the #1 rush defense in the league but we don't expect KC to run the ball and they won't be able to so this makes them 1D. 
KC still will be favored but the better complete team is Tampa and that type of front can win games nevermind having the GOAT QB. KC usually just outscores the other team and they can beat Tampa but if Tampa wins it's because they have the better roster and coaches who aren't Ron Rivera and some Mike Shula in their SuperBowl.

that's a lot of words you opted to use...to simply say, Tom Brady getting this ring.   The fix is in!