Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

4 teams (including the Panthers) send Coaches to Lawrence Pro Day, the rest sent scouts


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, heelsnum1 said:

It's like a 2 hour drive.  Doesn't even take a whole day up to do it.

Bingo. There's also a LOT more NFL prospects than just Trevor Lawrence at Clemson. I'd be baffled if we didn't send coaches.

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like a real long shot but I have no issues knowing the top 4 draft QB prospects thoroughly. If we can look at some of the QBs we have already this offseason then we can do this due dillagence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bingo. There's also a LOT more NFL prospects than just Trevor Lawrence at Clemson. I'd be baffled if we didn't send coaches.

Yeah but apparently only Lawrence and Powell are working out. That's kind of weird unless they plan on spacing everything out. 

Maybe most of these guys are just going to sit on their film and let the process take it's course.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah but apparently only Lawrence and Powell are working out. That's kind of weird unless they plan on spacing everything out. 

Maybe most of these guys are just going to sit on their film and let the process take it's course.

I remember hearing we didn’t scout Clausen because we didn’t believe he would be there at our pick and that’s why we didn’t see the red flags so I’m glad we are doing our homework because you never know behind the scenes why a player falls if you don’t scout.

  • Pie 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I remember hearing we didn’t scout Clausen because we didn’t believe he would be there at our pick and that’s why we didn’t see the red flags so I’m glad we are doing our homework because you never know behind the scenes why a player falls if you don’t scout.

Oh we have no reason NOT to go down there. It's close and maybe if they fall in love they decide to attempt to sell the far to get him from Jacksonville. 

Edited by kungfoodude
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah but apparently only Lawrence and Powell are working out. That's kind of weird unless they plan on spacing everything out. 

Maybe most of these guys are just going to sit on their film and let the process take it's course.

My understanding is he wanted to do this early because he's having some kind of minor surgery on his shoulder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

My understanding is he wanted to do this early because he's having some kind of minor surgery on his shoulder.

Just to be clear it’s his job-throwing shoulder.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...