• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN Predicts Watson to be the Panthers starter in 2021

Big Sexy

3 hours ago, MVPccaffrey said:

The truth is Brown, Burns, Moore, etc, haven’t shown they are any more than players you can find in the draft every year anyways.  This board is full of homers who treat them like future 1st team All pros but in reality they are expendable to a degree any somewhat competent GM can replace them in a few years tops.  In the long run these type of players come and go.  Meanwhile some franchises after half a century haven’t gotten their hands on a QB as impactful as Watson.  

Yes, you can find those type of players in every draft if you're lucky enough to land one of the best players at one of those positions in every draft. Newsflash: you're not gonna be.

14 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

A lot of people on here quick to call others idiots for not wanting Watson. They are very much underestimating the talent on this roster. It’s a garbage roster.

Although not the best roster, we lost, what, 8 games by a 8 points or less? With a good qb, we win most of those. Not too bad of a roster. 

Edited by The Lobo

53 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well, clearly he is a whiny little bitch that can't complete his contractual agreements to Cal McNair and the Texans franchise, right?

Otherwise why would he pitch a hissy fit and want out?

I'm not aware of Watt ever going MIA and refusing to communicate with the team or demanding a trade or threatening to hold out or pitching a hissy fit...

...from what I remember he always handled himself like a gentleman.

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I'm not aware of Watt ever going MIA and refusing to communicate with the team or demanding a trade or threatening to hold out or pitching a hissy fit...

...from what I remember he always handled himself like a gentleman.

He did demand to leave. You just ignored that. 

But, I think I have come to expect the rather obvious double standards from you.

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

San Fran has me the most concerned. They have players they could ship plus a capable starting qb. 

Yeah I think they don’t want to give up bosa imo but I could be wrong. That’s what it will take for them or Kittle. Other than that really not so much more they can offer. We have a higher pick this year, so if they want to go after a qb they have a better chance with our pick imo

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah I think they don’t want to give up bosa imo but I could be wrong. That’s what it will take for them or Kittle. Other than that really not so much more they can offer. We have a higher pick this year, so if they want to go after a qb they have a better chance with our pick imo

Good point. I just don’t want Burns to be traded. Djax and YGM or maybe Chinn (don’t really want that either) but not Burns.

• Beer 1

34 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

Yes, absolutely. Not that he was the main reason, but he almost won a super bowl. Teddy will never sniff Championship weekend. 

Lol Jimmy G is not the reason they was at SB they had a great defense and ram they ball very well. Jimmy G had nothing to do with that run and I even had friends that were 49er fans that says he is garbage.

14 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He did demand to leave. You just ignored that.

He didn't demand anything, nor did he go MIA, or create a public spectacle, etc...what he did was ask nicely and conduct himself like a gentleman at all times.

I wish you would quit characterizing JJ Watt as a "whiny little bitch", he's a standup guy.

“I have sat down with the McNair family and I have asked them for my release, and we have mutually agreed to part ways at this time,” he said in a video posted to Twitter. “I’m excited and looking forward to a new opportunity.”

Great video here: 

Edited by SizzleBuzz

No one in the Houston situation is being a whiny bitch. Literally every single player has a right to want out of there. If anything that's one situation where actually being a whiny bitch is more than warranted.

Now more than ever players have some control over their situation certainly more than they ever have and you absolutely should take control of your career and money as best you can. Personally I wouldn't give a water diarrhea shart what some fools on the internet said if I was in that situation or any other one for that matter. Gotta do what's best for you as that's what everyone else is doing.

22 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

He didn't demand anything, nor did he go MIA, or create a public spectacle, etc...what he did was ask nicely and conduct himself like a gentleman at all times.

I wish you would quit characterizing JJ Watt as a "whiny little bitch", he's a standup guy.

“I have sat down with the McNair family and I have asked them for my release, and we have mutually agreed to part ways at this time,” he said in a video posted to Twitter. “I’m excited and looking forward to a new opportunity.”

Great video here: 

You really don’t know anything and have some garbage takes.

go away gtfo GIF

• Beer 2