• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Voth on the QB situation...

*FreeFua*

Darin Gantt has said the same or similar things.

Nobody wants to hear that another year with Bridgewater as the starter is a real possibility.

Unfortunately, it appears to be.  Sounds like Voth considers it the most likely possibility at the moment.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

NGL, if we go into next season with Bridgewater as our starting QB, I can guarantee you it will be the least engaged I have ever been as a fan of our team.  I definitely will not set aside every Sunday for our games knowing it will just piss me off to no end because of ONE PLAYER.  I have a feeling I'm not alone in that, so if we don't get Watson or Russ, they better hope we land Fields or Lance.  I'm taking the same approach if we draft Mac's fat ass too.  I've had enough mediocrity between Rivera and Bridgewater over the last 10 years.

• Pie 7
  • Flames 1

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Darin Gantt has said the same or similar things.

Nobody wants to hear that another year with Bridgewater as the starter is a real possibility.

Unfortunately, it appears to be.  Sounds like Voth considers it the most likely possibility at the moment.

Yeah because he really said that was a real possibility I actually got the opposite. But I going to make it what u want it to be.

Not sure why everyone immediately freaks out as if it’s set in stone that Teddy starts in 2021. He literally says ‘much can change’... it’s February 18th! 

Houston will eventually have to cave to Watson’s demand of wanting to be traded. As far as the draft goes though, I don’t think the Jets trade that #2 pick.

• Pie 3

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

NGL, if we go into next season with Bridgewater as our starting QB, I can guarantee you it will be the least engaged I have very been as a fan of our team.  I definitely will not set aside every Sunday for our games knowing it will just piss me off to no end because of ONE PLAYER.  I have a feeling I'm not alone in that, so if we don't get Watson or Russ, they better hope we land Fields or Lance.  I'm taking the same approach if we draft Mac's fat ass too.  I 'very had enough mediocrity between Rivera and Bridgewater over the last 10 years.

Just think man. You can put on that WTF win to make yourself feel better.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Not sure why everyone immediately freaks out as if it’s set in stone that Teddy starts in 2021. He literally says ‘much can change’... it’s February 18th! 

Houston will eventually have to cave to Watson’s demand of wanting to be traded. As far as the draft goes though, I don’t think the Jets trade that #2 pick.

They won’t they are drafting Wilson. I’m not trading up to 3 even if Miami would trade us for 3rd best qb no way In hell I’m doing that. Giving up a bunch a picks for a third best unknown fug that.

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah because he really said that was a real possibility I actually got the opposite. But I going to make it what u want it to be.

Read the first tweet.

Q: As of today's date, do you think we'll open next season with the same quarterback (Bridgewater)?

A: Correct. Much can change but I'd say as of today, it's Teddy.

• Beer 1