• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: 49ers called Panthers about Teddy Bridgewater

WarPanthers89

3 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

If 12 year old brats get you all riled up, that's a you problem not a me problem.

I'm not riled up. I don't know how you got that impression. I'm telling you, act like a man, not a boy. Unless you're a boy. Then by all means, keep doing you. 

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

I'm not riled up. I don't know how you got that impression. I'm telling you, act like a man, not a boy. Unless you're a boy. Then by all means, keep doing you. 

Yeah you are, because if you weren't you'd be in on the conversation about Teddy Bridgewater, and not pissing and moaning about my age.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Yeah you are, because if you weren't you'd be in on the conversation about Teddy Bridgewater, and not pissing and moaning about my age.

Here's what we know about you:

You're either Teddy Bridgewater, fuging around on a fan forum, arguing with fans, which makes you a complete, pathetic loser.

Or you're someone pretending to be Teddy Bridgewater on a fan forum. Which is even more pathetic.

You can have the last word, which will be pathetic either way. I'm gonna go eat a steak and have some scotch.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Here's what we know about you:

You're either Teddy Bridgewater, fuging around on a fan forum, arguing with fans, which makes you a complete, pathetic loser.

Or you're someone pretending to be Teddy Bridgewater on a fan forum. Which is even more pathetic.

You can have the last word, which will be pathetic either way. I'm gonna go eat a steak and have some scotch.

Which means that you don't know anything.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Turns out the 49ers might not be all that interested.

Joe Person did an interview with a San Francisco radio station where he spoke about the Niners inquiry being "preliminary" and "due diligence".

Quotes about that and more...

"I do think, at this point, you could call it 'preliminary,' 'due diligence,' anything along those lines," Person said on the Tolbert, Krueger & Brooks show. "By the way, there are other teams that have called them. It just happens that the Niners are the only ones that have been identified."

Despite the financial obstacles, Person reiterated that he believes San Francisco envisions Bridgewater as a backup and not a replacement for Garoppolo.

"Teddy Bridgewater was an excellent backup quarterback in New Orleans," he added. "That's what kind of got him this contract here in Charlotte to see if he could be the guy. It didn't work out all that well last year, and so I think the Panthers, it feels like this bridge is burned here.

"... You guy know how this works; if teams all know that you're getting ready to cut a guy, then the Niners, or anybody else, might just sit tight and not bother flipping a couple of ... I think [the Panthers] would be hopeful to get like a mid-round pick or two. ... And again, it might be less than that if the world knows you're getting ready to cut him."

Link

Edited by Mr. Scot

20 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Joe Person did an interview with a San Francisco radio station where he spoke about the Niners inquiry being "preliminary" and "due diligence".

"I do think, at this point, you could call it 'preliminary,' 'due diligence,' anything along those lines," Person said on the Tolbert, Krueger & Brooks show. "By the way, there are other teams that have called them. It just happens that the Niners are the only ones that have been identified."

Despite the financial obstacles, Person reiterated that he believes San Francisco envisions Bridgewater as a backup and not a replacement for Garoppolo.

"Teddy Bridgewater was an excellent backup quarterback in New Orleans," he added. "That's what kind of got him this contract here in Charlotte to see if he could be the guy. It didn't work out all that well last year, and so I think the Panthers, it feels like this bridge is burned here.

"... You guy know how this works; if teams all know that you're getting ready to cut a guy, then the Niners, or anybody else, might just sit tight and not bother flipping a couple of ... I think [the Panthers] would be hopeful to get like a mid-round pick or two. ... And again, it might be less than that if the world knows you're getting ready to cut him."

Link

Careful, he made a remark about my “old lady” when I told him this. When you provide facts and proof he resorts to insults. 

Edited by The Lobo

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Link

Hmmmm @Breakpoint4510

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Link

spacer.png

/sarcasm

• Pie 1