• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC, What does this mean?

BurnNChinn

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah I noticed that as well👀👀👀👀👀👀

They 'bout to get together in Charlotte and set the league on FIRE!!!  Realistically we're probably not trading CMC this year.  His dead cap hit would cripple us, considering we already have a poo ton of dead cap this year.

Edited by joemac

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

They 'bout to get together in Charlotte and set the league on FIRE!!!  Realistically we're probably not trading CMC this year.  His dead cap hit would cripple us, considering we already have a poo ton of dead cap this year.

I don’t think Watson would agree to come here unless CMC was staying. I mean if I was Watson I would want to come to a team with weapons, I mean he don’t have that in Houston

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I know the league is not big on handing out big contracts to RBs and by no means does having one equate to hoisting the Lombardi. However, CMC reminds me a lot of Luke, but on offense. His work ethic, his passion for the game and how he dominates while he's on the field....driving opposing coordinators crazy. 

If CMC gets us Watson, I'm ok with losing him, but it is really nice to have a weapon like McCaffrey on our squad.

1 minute ago, Soul Rebel said:

I know the league is not big on handing out big contracts to RBs and by no means does having one equate to hoisting the Lombardi. However, CMC reminds me a lot of Luke, but on offense. His work ethic, his passion for the game and how he dominates while he's on the field....driving opposing coordinators crazy. 

If CMC gets us Watson, I'm ok with losing him, but it is really nice to have a weapon like McCaffrey on our squad.

I think the dead cap hit alone pretty much guarantees CMC will be a Panther next year at least.