• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trey Lance on nfl network as if 12pm est

raleigh-panther

Just now, Varking said:

I think he has the second highest ceiling but I also think he has one of the lower floors. I worry about Brady leaving after a year of development for this kid. 

I agree with you there. He’s a pick you swing for the fences with.

Like you, I was a massive Fields fan heading into last season and thought we would be bad enough to be I king either him or Fields. I still really like Fields and he’s my 3rd favorite but his up and down season cooled me off on him a bit. Would happily take either, but given the choice, I find myself really leaning towards Lance’s potential now 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

People can forget Wilson w ain’t trading up to 2 or 3 for an unknown. I mean if ur going to give that much up ur trading for Watson. I mean if three guys are gone and we have to trade to 5 to get Lance I’m ok with that.

I agree.  Truce, bro.

• Beer 1

If we are going to get serious about a QB and they like Lance much more than Mac, and they probably should, we will trade up.

Jags--Trevor

Jets--Wilson

Dolphins (wild card--smart to trade back, but they could love a player and that could be a QB.  Trade for Watson?  Who knows?)

Atlanta--Fields or Lance  (while I think taking a QB now is dumb, they have so many needs and a decent QB under contract) 

Cincinnati  (another Wild Card--teams will be giving them a lot for the #5 spot if a top 5 QB is on the board)

Philly--possibly taking a QB or would trade back

Detroit--Possibly taking a QB or would trade back

Denver (9) SF (12) NE (15) Washington (19) all could try to move up from where they are. (the picks are from memory--approximate)

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Some good, some really bad but some really really good throws.  the throw at 18:21 is special, just flicks it on the money with ease

I wouldn’t say really bad. He missed some on the right side. He’s special, the arm talent is pretty nuts but he needs time and he needs to go to the right team. If he ends up somewhere like Detroit he’s fuged.