• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trey Lance - best QB of this draft not named Lawrence

NAS

51 minutes ago, joemac said:

I remember them making a huge deal out of the fact that he wore him helmet lol.

I forgot that part, but remember Teddy ones where he didnt use gloves and poo the bed..

Teddy should have learned what I did, "no glove no love"!!

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My preference of the non-Lawrence QBs is Wilson but it won't shock me if any out of Wilson, Fields, and Lance proves to be the best of the class. There's a lot to like about all three but legit reasons for concern too.

No risk it, no biscuit. If we want a safe pick, then we can just stick with Teddy

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

As long as you don't move up I would agree.  It would be hard to swallow a stale brick biscuit that you spent your rent money on.

That I can agree on, unless your confidence level from a scouting and evaluation perspective is extremely high

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, NAS said:

That I can agree on, unless your confidence level from a scouting and evaluation perspective is extremely high

Resist the temptation to over think it.  Sit tight and see how the cards fall.  Play the hand your dealt.  You get the idea.  There will be a really good player at 8.  We can use more of those everywhere except RB. 

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Resist the temptation to over think it.  Sit tight and see how the cards fall.  Play the hand your dealt.  You get the idea.  There will be a really good player at 8.  We can use more of those everywhere except RB. 

IDK, if your evaluation  says Lance is a high probability to be a franchise QB, then you don’t miss that opportunity. Of course you can’t mortgage too much but hoping to land someone next year or in FA is prescription for years of mediocrity

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What I'm saying is I'm fine with drafting any of the three of them. 

That’s where I’m at. I can pick apart all three all day long or talk them up. Now is the time to be ultra critical though before we invest draft value.