• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers cut DT Zach Kerr

TheSpecialJuan

Very curious if they're going to continue cutting guys and telling them they want them back on cheaper deals. Was apparently the case with Short and Obada. I'm wondering if this is in relation to that in anyway, or if the team is just looking for different options to put on the field aside from Brown & Roy?

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Are they implementing 17 game seasons this year?

I thought that was still another year away.

Yea they are. I have a friend that works in ticketing and he said there’s mystery 17th games on the schedule. 

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/nfl-plans-to-expand-regular-season-to-17-games-per-team-in-2021

Edited by hepcat

17 minutes ago, Icege said:

Very curious if they're going to continue cutting guys and telling them they want them back on cheaper deals. Was apparently the case with Short and Obada. I'm wondering if this is in relation to that in anyway, or if the team is just looking for different options to put on the field aside from Brown & Roy?

Probably a bit of both.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, Icege said:

His deal was only a couple hundred k over minimum.... It wouldn't save any money to resign him.

0-3 off to a blazen start there Frittererer!!!

I swear can anyone tell me if you'd feel different if Herniay was still here and made the same moves?

Only thing I can point to about this release, well two things- One Kerr got convid late and never got back to his pre-convid play. Another is his agent asked for this after they wouldnt extend his contract.

Kerr is very cheap, played hard, great locker guy, just why????

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1