• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

2 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Why the fug would he come here? What is so inviting about this team to come here? Some good wide outs...sure. but shat Oline and probably years away to being SB quality with all the holes every place else. You all have high hopes.

Why do you not want him here? He's better than any possible qb we could get in the draft or free agency 

• Beer 1

Just now, NJPanthers12 said:

Get ready to be mediocre if they get Watson. This roster is nothing short of awful. Trading 3 years worth of picks and having someone counting at $40m a year on the cap won’t make it easy to build up the roster. He’s a great QB, but there are way too many holes on this roster. Plus if you need to give up one of moore, brown, and chinn, you are only making it that much harder.

Yall will spin getting the covid vaccine, Lamelo and the QB2 in the league in the same month as a bad thing

Marty Hurney strikes again

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

@Vergeany insights into who will be the young players in the deal?

I doubt Brian Burns or Derrick Brown will be traded if that is what you are looking for. If I had to guess look for Shaq Thompson, CMC, Jeremy Chinn, Robby Anderson, or Donte Jackson to be in the mix. We don't have a ton of insight on the exact details, but it will be more pick heavy than anything.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Get ready to be mediocre if they get Watson. This roster is nothing short of awful. Trading 3 years worth of picks and having someone counting at $40m a year on the cap won’t make it easy to build up the roster. He’s a great QB, but there are way too many holes on this roster. Plus if you need to give up one of moore, brown, and chinn, you are only making it that much harder.

The cap explodes to a projected 220 million in 2022. I’m not worried about his cap hits. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I'm excited but just please don't let it be for too much

This is my biggest worry. The team is so awful aside from a few promising young players, mostly on defense. I really hope we don't give up 3 first round picks, Burns and Brown, and the defense is a dumpster fire and Watson is playing shootout ball like he did in Houston to a 4-12 record.

• Pie 1

Just now, Verge said:

I doubt Brian Burns or Derrick Brown will be traded if that is what you are looking for. If I had to guess look for Shaq Thompson, CMC, Jeremy Chinn, Robby Anderson, or Donte Jackson to be in the mix. We don't have a ton of insight on the exact details, but it will be more pick heavy than anything.

Less than a day ago they were posting Chinn on the mainsite. He's looking like a foundation moving forward. I'd switch him with YGM. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Yall will spin getting the covid vaccine, Lamelo and the QB2 in the league in the same month as a bad thing

Marty Hurney strikes again

Team has zero depth. Has holes at LT, G, third WR, TE, DT, LB, CB, and S. Plus will create another hole from one of the 3 players I named. Watson missed the playoffs this past year with a better roster we would put together around him. 

amazes me how Tepper preached patience after cutting cam, but now we have a pretty awful roster and wants to move heaven and earth to get this guy. Wont complain about getting a top 5 QB in the game, but just don’t think it’s the right move for this team right now.

• Pie 5