• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

1 minute ago, ladypanther said:

With someone who has been victimized  it can be much more complicated than that.  Can't always apply simple logic and make assumptions.

Wrong.  There are many reasons that victims of sexual assault do not file criminal charges.  That is a big problem...and also is a big issue for males who are victims.

Out of respect for you I’m not going to argue this with you. While you don’t represent the thoughts and mentality of all women, you have a voice as a woman and I respect it. 

• Pie 1

Just now, AceBoogie said:

Still not sure what it is you want, but based on your logic you’re borderline harassing me already. How can I help you? You want to stalk me and check my pockets. Not going for that. 

Nah man just calling you out for the beta you are.

• Flames 2

29 minutes ago, Bronn said:

How do you know he didn't ask for glute work and then accidentally fart in her face when she was doing the requested work?

What you're taking out of the context says more about you than it does Deshaun Watson.

There's all sorts of possibilities. Texting sorry doesn't mean anything. I've texted "sorry about that" to literally dozens of women in my life about all sorts of things that aren't bad or inappropriate.

If one of them were to say oh this is b/c he slapped me on the ass then grabbed my boob here is the apology text. I'd say bs and then she'd have an apology text....literally doesn't meant anything.

Just now, Fox007 said:

There's all sorts of possibilities. Texting sorry doesn't mean anything. I've texted "sorry about that" to literally dozens of women in my life about all sorts of things that aren't bad or inappropriate.

If one of them were to say oh this is b/c he slapped me on the ass then grabbed my boob here is the apology text. I'd say bs and then she'd have an apology text....literally doesn't meant anything.

although I agree with this, if 6+ other women all said "he slapped me on the ass and grabbed my boob", it puts that apology in different context.

10 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Out of respect for you I’m not going to argue this with you. While you don’t represent the thoughts and mentality of all women, you have a voice as a woman and I respect it. 

Thank you.  FYI...I have also worked with victims so not just my personal opinion but comes from that experience.

• Pie 1