• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:
5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah but no evidence, if they are going off those texts this will be over quickly.

You have heard what the 3rd complaint is, right?  MUCH more than rubbing and exposing.

What are the odds complaints #4, #5 and #6 get progressively worse?

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yep was there a text not that, or she said/ he said that’s not going to get it sorry pal

So he gets away with it is all you care about, not whether he actually did it or not.  Cool, as long as your priorities are in order, bro.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Beer 1

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

So your saying if there is no proof he is still guilty. Got ya

If there is ZERO proof, then he either didn't do it or was smart enough to meet these women out one-on-one where proof would be be difficult demostrate.  Unlike Robert Kraft who went to a message parlor (cameras, multiple witnesses etc...)

Whatever give me Watson to at least show this franchise has shifted directions and goes after baller ass talent and doesn’t shy away because he has a goatee or mustache or tattoo that says ride or die or listens to old school Pac albums. Sell the farm fug it. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Pretty sure the point of showing the text is the apology (for rubbing his dick on her), not the glute part.

Something to be said for having enough dick to rub it on someone. Had a buddy that could wrap it around his wrist flaccid and ask you the time. I can’t hit the bottom on my best day. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, jackson113 said:

BA3938E1-B221-4EC2-9813-195AE7417984.jpeg

I get it, but why is prison capitalized? This is a civil case and not a criminal one. As it stands right now, it is going to cost him some of unknown amount of money and not prison time. Could that change? Maybe, but this is on a trajectory for cash settlements and perhaps a loss in playing time.

Unless there is some sort of coup de grace that is given in the way of evidence, then this is where is currently stands.