• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

I'm calling bs on buzbee. Everything from his mouth has not been true. If these acts of sexual assault are true these women have found the worst lawyer they could to represent them.I don't have the time to follow this as much as others but here are 2 things I can tell you. First, Buzbee, what a name for a lawyer right, holds a press conference to let us know he does not know the owner of the Houston Texans first name. However, he lives across the street. So are you going to tell me if the owner of the local NFL team franchises lives across the street and you don't know how their first name... Really. 

Second, Buzbee, also claims he is not a Texans fan and could care less about the team. However, when  Johnny Manziel comes out of college, Buzbee pays for 10 billboards around Houston trying to get the Texans to draft him. 

So how does a guy who had been extremely clean his whole career suddenly in 1 week have 22 accounts of sexual assault against him. Right after he tells the team that drafts him that he does not want to play for an owner that the rest of the players in the league believe is racist. This is extreme pressure being but on a player that wants out. I really hope the allegations are not true for sake of the women involved but this lawyer is as dirty as they come.

Screenshot_20210320-123110_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210320-123521_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Panic
Spelling correction
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 2

19 minutes ago, Panic said:

I'm calling bs on buzbee. Everything from his mouth has not been true. If these acts of sexual assault are true these women have found the worst lawyer they could to represent them.I don't have the time to follow this as much as others but here are 2 things I can tell you. First, Buzbee, what a name for a lawyer right, holds a press conference to let us know he does not know the owner of the Houston Texans first name. However, he lives across the street. So are you going to tell me if the owner of the local NFL team franchises lives across the street and you don't know how their first name... Really. 

Second, Buzbee, also claims he is not a Texans fan and could care less about the team. However, when  Johnny Manziel comes out of college, Buzbee pays for 10 billboards around Houston trying to get the Texans to draft him. 

So how does a guy who had been extremely clean his whole career suddenly in 1 week have 22 accounts of sexual assault against him. Right after he tells the team that drafts him that he does not want to play for an owner that the rest of the players in the league believe is racist. This is extreme pressure being but on a player that wants out. I really hope the allegations are not true for sake of the women involved but this lawyer is as dirty as they come.

I will tell you how. I said it yesterday. The Texans themselves are hunting him! They want his stock to go down so he changes his tune and is grateful to be playing at all (and stop seeking trades) because if the league suspends him he wont get poo. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

4 hours ago, Panic said:

That's because buzbee is clearly a pathological liar. Anyone with a brain can see it

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Are all 22 of the women accusing him lying or trying to get money too?

Are they? Maybe they are, maybe they are not. Thats the issue, none of us really know at this point. It certainly isn't out of the question, just as it certainly isn't out of the question that they are being truthful.