• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

False!  With 2 months since Deshaun asked out, there has been plenty of time to find 22 (or more) payday hungry women. 

Until we have factual evidence there is nothing 100% and to think otherwise is based off of an opinion. It doesn't look good from a distance, but forming a 100% opinion of guilt based solely on accusations alone just isn't smart. It would also not be smart to presume him innocent. We do not know!  It's a good talking point, but nobody should have a 100% opinion either way at this point. Continue to follow the situation, and let it play out.

How would someone wanting to set up Watson be able to find 22 women that were money hungry that had actually met with Watson?

It's not like they could run a TV ad like the mesothelioma ads to find plaintiffs. 

So how exactly would Buzbee orchestrate this?

I'm not saying Watson is guilty or innocent. I just want you to defend and explain your hypothesis. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:
2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You have a example of say 5 or more women lying about sexual assault accusing one guy?   I doubt you do.  

It only takes one. 

What do you not get? I have never said innocent or guilty. I have never said the women are lying, or that they aren't lying. I have simply stated that until it plays out with facts in court, that we do not know and that anything is possible. Presuming guilt or innocence without it playing out is dangerous. The only side I am on is justice, and that will come soon enough. If Watson is guilty, he should face consequences. If he is innocent, those women should face consequences. If anybody is behind this, that person should face consequences.

What is so hard about waiting for all of the facts?

Well said.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I mean, if you want to go this route, maybe McNair hired the CIA to come brainwash him just in case they needed something to use against him, right?

(good grief) 🙄

First off, Watson hasn't disputed seeing these therapists. Word is part of his defense will be that he went to these therapists rather than his normal masseuse due to Covid

Second, there are documented messages between the parties via Instagram and text.

Third, you seriously think in this day and age that someone could get away with making up not just the charges but claiming he visited places he never went? Not like that'd be hard to disprove.

Oy 🙄

Questioning whether or not he's guilty is valid, the scenario you're painting here where even the visits themselves are fiction is just beyond ridiculous.

I didn't paint anything, I simply asked you a few questions that you cannot 100% answer, but try to twist it into me making claims. 

Watson is remaining quite, and has not disputed anything since Tuesday. Maybe his attorney advised him to stay quite? Maybe he doesn't even have a dispute as you suggest? However, you don't 100% know this until he speaks or goes on trial now do you?  AGAIN, let it all play out before jumping to conclusions.

To think that it is impossible for anybody to make up any type of story and get people to believe it is actually ridiculous. I mean we have Qanon followers still floating around. 

You sir are completely insane.  

Why are you pretending that you know more than he does? The public has only heard one side of this complaint and anyone declaring that it is gospel has the possibility of being wrong just much as those that are saying that it is not true.

Nobody is finding 22 random women looking for a payday that is going to straight lie about being with Watson.  Jesus h Christ people think this through.  It isn’t hard.   

They are not random... it has been said that the, “massages” were set up by his QB trainer/coach. That is the link between the women and DW. Reasoning this out it would not take a lot of analysis to realize how the lawyer was able to find these women. If he speaks to the trainer and gets a list of women, contacts the women and asks them if Watson behaved inappropriately, then that would be an easy way to develop a list of civil complaints. Also, a few of the complaints were not sexual in nature, but complaining that they were not compensated appropriately by Watson(I.e. shortchanged).

Remember that these are civil and not criminal cases. There does not need to be a crime in order to submit a civil complaint. As an example, if a person is cutting down a tree in their yard and the tree drops on my property which damages my fence, then I could file a civil complaint that seeks restitution for the material cost of the fence, the labor to replace and even emotional distress.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

41 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

Why are you pretending that you know more than he does? The public has only heard one side of this complaint and anyone declaring that it is gospel has the possibility of being wrong just much as those that are saying that it is not true.

Exactly!  Anybody who claims to know fir certain that Watson is innocent or guilty is setting themselves up to possibly look foolish. Let it play out.

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

How would someone wanting to set up Watson be able to find 22 women that were money hungry that had actually met with Watson?

It's not like they could run a TV ad like the mesothelioma ads to find plaintiffs. 

So how exactly would Buzbee orchestrate this?

I'm not saying Watson is guilty or innocent. I just want you to defend and explain your hypothesis. 

Monrowed laid out a potential scenario about 5-6 post below your post. Lawyers have their ways. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Stupid on his part in any case 

one has to wonder, given the security the Nfl teams and nfl itself puts around its high dollar stars, how this was not known 

He is fine in Charlotte in any case, after Carruth, Hardy, and JR, no stomach for  it

Meant to say DONE not FINE. damn type ahead 

...and yet Bob Kraft can go to Miami where women are being trafficked and get his wiener flipped..barely a slap on the....