• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers trading up to number 3 with Miami!

joemac

14 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Yes. If we suck we draft the UNC QB next year. 

Problem as far I seen Howell is the only surefire 1st round QB. There is Rattler from OU and I think maybe JT Dainels out of UGA has a good shots as well, but Howell is the only dude I see for next year that has true franchise potential.

I would like to get a good look at Kellen Mond tho. He reminds me a lot of Tannehill and everything I heard wrong with him could probably be fixed by coaching.  

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, WaterBoy said:

They aren't even at his pro day. 

• Jags: OC Darrell Bevell
  • Jets: GM Joe Douglas, HC Robert Saleh, OC Mike LaFleur
  • Falcons: GM Terry Fontenot, HC Arthur Smith, OC Dave Ragone
  • Eagles: OC Shane Steichen, QBs coach Brian Johnson
  • Lions: GM Brad Holmes, HC Dan Campbell
  • Panthers: GM Scott Fitterer, OC Joe Brady
  • Broncos: GM George Paton, QBs coach Mike Shula

it's been mention A.Peters has been scouting him since his first game this year, think Mac at senior bowl. We didnt show up because we already had that discussion. 

2 minutes ago, Icege said:

Curious to know if any of these folks screaming that they won't watch if Bridgewater is starting will make good on their word. 👀

Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

I mean I got better stuff to do on Sunday. Like anything other then watching Treadwater. 
Watching football is a luxury and on I don’t need. Especially when the products is getting worse and worse. 
Treadwater will always hold this team back. 

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Ppl on Twitter are saying SF is trading up targeting Lance, not Fields or Wilson

That makes complete sense and barring another monkey wrench it looks like 4QB’s + Sewell off the board in the top 5. Not sure who Miami + Detroit is targeting now either. 

14 minutes ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

Where in my quoted statement do I mention eternity or anything other than a reference to this draft? These straw man arguments are absurd.

Feel free to disagree with what I write. You should not feel free to criticize me for something I did not write, imply, express...

Did I criticize you? 

Maybe I shouldn’t have quoted you but absolutely no one should be dismayed that we didn’t trade two future firsts to move up for a 50% or greater chance to bust on a quarterback.

Besides Lawrence each quarterback has a high chance to bust. Why use 3 #1s to take that opportunity? 

I’m just tired of everyone crying the sky is falling because we don’t have our future QB yet. It’s insane. 

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, Icege said:

Curious to know if any of these folks screaming that they won't watch if Bridgewater is starting will make good on their word. 👀

Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

As boring as it will be...I will watch. I am gonna bump that Teddy cant throw deep thread quite often though.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

It's not hard to see how this plays out, it means we either don't get a QB in this draft, we take Jones at 8, or we give up a STUPID ransom to get the second pick.

As the Falcons just aren't going to trade the 4th pick within the division to give us a potential franchise QB, they'll trade it to someone else for less of a return to make sure that doesn't happen as that's what would be best for their own team moving forward over getting a tiny bit more value from us.