• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers trading up to number 3 with Miami!

joemac

7 minutes ago, Icege said:

You joining them? 👀

Viewing boycott? No won't change anything but I can relate to the rationale this isn't exactly an easy franchise to follow. I do rather envy the swagger of the Dolphins front office though. While you gloat about your team getting the shaft draft position wise they are making moves and weren't foolish enough to throw a bag at Teddy Bridgewater in the process.

4 minutes ago, Aquemini said:

Jets are taking the franchise LT for a decade at pick 2 .. Sewell

Nobody would say taking a Hall of Fame LT at 2 is a reach .. Fischer went 1

Not saying its a reach, but I think its obvious to anyone they are going QB. I gave up that hope that they wouldn't take a QB a long time ago. QBs going 1-4 and I'm pretty sure everyone in the know sees that coming. 

Just now, Jared Patterson said:

Not saying its a reach, but I think its obvious to anyone they are going QB. I gave up that hope that they wouldn't take a QB a long time ago. QBs going 1-4 and I'm pretty sure everyone in the know sees that coming. 

Or if they dont go QB for some reason they are trading the pick to someone who is taking a QB