• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

P.J. Walker

CPsinceDay1

Just now, CPsinceDay1 said:

I'm not so sure, I was at the saints game(last one), and the whole team seem to just have giving up. He didn't do good stats wise but he was trying, maybe a little too hard.

The exact same thing in every sense could be said for Grier, but he wasn't given a pass and Walker will not get one either. Walker started Week 17 1-for-10 with a pick...

• Poo 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

The exact same thing in every sense could be said for Grier, but he wasn't given a pass and Walker will not get one either. Walker started Week 17 1-for-10 with a pick...

he did not start, teddy did, and Walker has won us a gm before, one his mother dreamed about, Grier hasn't. 

the game was out of reach, his 3 picks came from trying to force a comeback but by then the whole team wasn't in it. I saw them give up on routes when he threw them picks.

38 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

PJ started a game.  Only 1 start.  Made some real plays...and we actually won.  

Walker did more with his starting opportunity than Grier.  

• Pie 2