• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Falcons open to trading 4th pick

Mistuh Jones

13 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

If true that suggests Atlanta isn't leaning QB. Or isn't enamored with the QBs they expect to be at 4.

They never were.  Ryans contract hit is way too much for the next few years.  Like I said Pitts is a scary option but I think Surtain makes that defense legit day 1.  They cannot screw this up.

1 minute ago, musicman said:

It could be that LT Sewel falls to us. Then I would trade a 2nd along with Teddy (they take his contract) for Darnold or just a 3rd. 

Sewell at at 8, the best guard prospect in the 2nd and then Darnold (or Mills) with the 3rd pick.  Thats a damn good draft.  Potentially have your line set and your qb of the future

50 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Hell 49ers screwed us more than anything!

The team that screwed the Panthers is the Panthers 

a draft pick is just a draft pick unless it’s a QB1 

the Div 1 head coach hopefully learned from this 

A smart nfl coach starts Grier and others on the bench ‘to get a look at them and pretend you care....you really really do’ but you lose  

do that and you sit at three. Do what this guy did and bad mouth your starter on top of it, and that is a losing hand   Everyone knows your intentions 

the 49ers kept their intentions quiet and struck. They now get to chose who they want while the Panthers are talking about Sam Darnold. 

Edited by raleigh-panther