• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person on Panthers plans for #8 pick

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

From what I've read, I think it's probably true.

I also suspect it might be one of the reasons why Marty doesn't work here anymore.

It's not Huddle lore. Rhule said in an interview after Marty was fired that he was interested in trading down and Marty taught him that when your guy is there you need to take him (referring to Brown). Something to that effect.

22 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

One thing is certain, its Surtain/Horn and then there is a gap between them and the CBs available in the later rounds

Disagree. I think Newsome and Stokes are gonna be just as good. Maybe not as soon, but with a year or two, they will be right there with them.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Pup McBarky said:

Disagree. I think Newsome and Stokes are gonna be just as good. Maybe not as soon, but with a year or two, they will be right there with them.

You could be right, im just speaking in terms of the draft. Nobody is taking newsome and stokes that early

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From what I've read, I think it's probably true.

I also suspect it might be one of the reasons why Marty doesn't work here anymore.

Why, because he clashed with Rhule?

I think Brown was a great pick. We desperately needed a DT and this years class is terrible.

Hopefully, Marty’s overall record of roster building is what got him fired.

• Pie 2