• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is the first year

18 minutes ago, Italianpantherfan said:

This is the first year we don’t know who we are picking and that makes it so exciting can’t wait to see how draft day unfolds and see what star we get to pick . It’s like another Christmas for us panther fans and I’m legit so hype I have a good feeling boys ! Keep pounding it’s going to be a good one .

Can you make us some spaghetti?

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

As fun as the draft is, and I get it - it is for me too, I always find it funny how all fan-bases are so excited with all this new talent that will be flooding into their organization, when in reality, it's almost never that way in the end.

Hope is intoxicating. Let's hope we have a special draft.

Its like watching The Real World or some other reality shows on TV.  The group gets into the house and they are so excited and "OMG I love ALL of you in the house.  There are NO bad people here and we are absolutely going to get along PERFECT!"  Then fast forward 2 weeks...LOL

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

Hope is intoxicating. 

Oh man. Tell me about it. This one New Year's I got absolutely hammered on hope. Just sloshed out of my gourd. Or was it Halloween?

Anyway, I just hope I never wake up nude on the hood of my car with my keys up my arse again.

Don't mess with hope kids. It will seriously @#%$ you up.

• Flames 2

12 hours ago, Italianpantherfan said:

This is the first year we don’t know who we are picking and that makes it so exciting can’t wait to see how draft day unfolds and see what star we get to pick . It’s like another Christmas for us panther fans and I’m legit so hype I have a good feeling boys ! Keep pounding it’s going to be a good one .

We literally didn’t know who we were picking when we drafted Butler. That was like 5 years ago. Nobody had Williams, Stewart, Otah, Gamble or Davis mocked to us either. 

14 hours ago, Italianpantherfan said:

The Panthers have seven picks in the 2021 NFL Draft, (eighth overall, along with 39, 73, 113, 151, 193, and 222.)

Thursday night 4/29/21 should be an exciting night for Panthers fans as we kick back, watch the 2021 NFL Draft and hope our brain trust work some magic with their selections.