• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Analytics that will shape Draft Strategy or my name isn't MHS831

MHS831

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Horn, Sertain, Sewel, and Slater have the best shot at succeeding. However, there are others who have a chance as well. Just a longer shot to do so.

If you can get one of those 4, you good. For me it is trade back for Horn, and then LT. I should hope to come out of that with 2 top shelf starters. And still have draft capital to still make some noise.

I don't know that I would put any of these CB's in the "best chance to succeed" category, personally. 

We will see how it works out.

So get yet another top tier CB just to let them walk again. I mean if it was that big of a deal we should’ve just signed a proven player like BB last year and saved the pick.

I’m not refuting the logic but man does it not make them look like a jackass doing that?

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, onmyown said:

So get yet another top tier CB just to let them walk again. I mean if it was that big of a deal we should’ve just signed a proven player like BB last year and saved the pick.

I’m not refuting the logic but man does it not make them look like a jackass doing that?

Yes--new GM, so lets see.  Moton and Moore will be a good test.

Of course if we hold on to the ball and eat up clock then the other team doesn't get as many possessions or time to score while simultaneously protecting our weak DBs.

So it goes both ways. 

We need to control clock and get off the field on D simultaneously. 

Edited by Catsfan69

19 hours ago, MHS831 said:

snip

S+ tier post

Not a fan of CB at #8 if Sewell, Slater, Fields, Pitts, Chase, and /or Waddle are available but love the attention to detail, especially the spotlight shown on 3rd down situations for the team last year. I was wondering on what planet some of these individuals that were claiming we had an "average defense last year" were stealing their meth from.

After the thorough write up though, I'm much more at ease with taking a lockdown corner to pair with Donte 🙂

Edited by Icege