• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Verge's Draft Day Thread" or some such.

Verge

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Not going to lie. It will be bad at 8. But man, if we trade down, the drunken raves will be epic by the time we pick.

Just glad I have no life, cuz I wouldn't miss tonight for nothing.

It's going to get ugly no matter who we select.  I expect to add a few more trolls to my ignore list tonight while laughing my ass off the entire time.

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Here's the surprise of the draft.  SF reconsiders QB and takes Pitts or Sewell. 

Owner then takes the mic from Goodell and fires everyone in SF.   49ers gave up 84 first round picks and their first born to get up to #3.  

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

It's going to get ugly no matter who we select.  I expect to add a few more trolls to my ignore list tonight while laughing my ass off the entire time.

I have never put anyone on ignore. I grew up believing that everyone has a voice. No matter how stupid it may be.

I am stocked and ready to go. I just can't decide when to start. Start too early, and I can sound like any other idiot. Start too late, and I won't have nearly as much fun. 

Decisions, decisions.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Verge said:
2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Saw someone this morning say they were hearing that Rashawn Slater or even Alijah Vera-Tucker could be to pick at #8.

That sounds more like a trade back to me but they said at 8.

We do like Slater, but I agree on the trade back.

I'd take Slater at 8 and be happy AF! Vera-Tucker, not so much. The guy played guard all but 6 games!

9 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I mean if you predict every possible outcome you will be right eventually 

But in reality my predictions are dependent on the movement around the Panthers. 

-Mac Jones falls to us he is the pick 
-Mac Jones does not fall but Sewell does, Sewell is the pick
-Neither Sewell nor Mac fall to us, Horn is the pick if we don't manage a trade down
-We do manage a trade down and go back for Slater, Waddle, or Farley

My guy has said Mac at 3 and Lance at 4, so that is the current assumption I am working on that we are either getting Sewell or Horn depending on trades. 

Magic GIF by The Paley Center for Media

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Verge said:

But in reality my predictions are dependent on the movement around the Panthers. 

-Mac Jones falls to us he is the pick 
-Mac Jones does not fall but Sewell does, Sewell is the pick
-Neither Sewell nor Mac fall to us, Horn is the pick if we don't manage a trade down
-We do manage a trade down and go back for Slater, Waddle, or Farley

My guy has said Mac at 3 and Lance at 4, so that is the current assumption I am working on that we are either getting Sewell or Horn depending on trades. 

Magic GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Cool, but I really hope Mac goes at 3 now!  😳

• Pie 1