• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denver could conceivably give us something else

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Lock is trash. I mean, Darnold probably is too. But two trashes don't make a treasure.

While I tend to agree that neither have been anything to write home about I personally don't care if they take a flyer on any QB at this point.  I wouldn't turn my nose up to it as long as we don't trade for him. 

We have traded assets for a flyer QB already.  To me that's enough. Just sign a few off the street and sort them out in camp until you find better options. 

From where I'm sitting that's really our only option (besides the draft of course) right now is to throw educated guesses at the position until the cream rises to the top. 

They tried to trade for a better option but they have all fallen through for one reason or another.  They took option 3 for now since option one and two didn't pan out so we are where we are.  I'm hoping Darnold can at least be worth something this season at minimum.   

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Rumor is Lock is on the block and they will move him before drafts end.

plus they tried hard to move him in the teddy deal.

I would have liked him back in that deal, but he has a 1st round salary to pay still so not exactly cheap backup.