• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Joe Horn, Welcome to Carolina

Zod

39 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

When Vick was just indicted for dog fighting, Horn was on the Falcons and went to defend him on the radio. They asked Joe Horn if he would be comfortable with Vick babysitting his then like 9 year old son and Joe said "of course."

And now that son is a Panther. 

Don’t convict the son for the sins of the father...

• Pie 1

Joe Horn was/maybe is a dick, but he was a great WR and a problem for the Panthers for years. Jaycee is going to infuse some attitude into our secondary that’s been missing since Josh Norman left. It gives me great satisfaction that his son is playing for the home team, and that he’ll have to start wearing our colors on Sunday. 

Good.  Even though I hate/hated the Saints, I always had a soft spot for Joe as he is a Fayetteville (my hometown) legend.  Nice to see things come full circle and he is back in NC via his son.  Happy to have them both here.  Jaycee is gonna be a beast.

Also, someone let Joe know, if he didn't realize how the media feels about us, check out when they go to extended commercial breaks during the draft. 😂

P.S. - Aaron Rodgers is a whiny, attention whore, just like his predecessor, and is following his exact same late-career-crisis blueprint.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1