• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold HAS to be excited.

Zod

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If he can repair his imagine enough to get traded here I'm sure Tepper will hire all the "pro" masseuses he desires.  Hell he might hire one for the whole team.  I'm not apposed to a little freaky deaky as long as it's consensual.  

Any, to get the thread back on track. I think Sam will look much better this season.  Saddle up Ghost Rider!!!

Based solely on this, I imagine every team will hire a stable of team masseuses and strongly encourage players to use them rather than finding their own.

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Based solely on this, I imagine every team will hire a stable of team masseuses and strongly encourage players to use them rather than finding their own.

Bingo!  If the teams were smart they would have their own inhouse investigators to keep an eye on these guys to help keep their freak flag from flying in the streets so to speak.  Am ounce of prevention yada yada.

Edited by Jon Snow
Need my caffeine
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's a fair point.

The right system matters for QB's as you well know.  It can make are break a promising prospect.  If Sam's not mentally damaged beyond repair then oh well, it didn't cost that much to take a flyer on him.

Hell, the way Fits is going about this thing in the end we may get that 2nd back and it wouldn't have cost us anything but time invested in trying him out.

It's the perfect situation to be in for the team if you ask me.

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The last staff landed a stud QB than just completely leaned on that guy to be the entire offense.

Sure did.  The staff is not going to expect the QB to be the entire offense the way the last doofuses did.  It's the right approach honestly.  And if they do get that guy that can be a game changer behind center the skies the limit. 

Edited by Jon Snow
Typo
  • Pie 1

Sam Darnold: His defenders say he just needs a chance in a better environment. He will get that.

The Carolina Panthers didn't draft a quarterback in the first round, even with Justin Fields and Mac Jones on the board. They already traded Teddy Bridgewater.

In the second round, the Panther selected LSU receiver Terrace Marshall Jr., a fantastic college player who slipped due to injury concerns. He'll be paired with D.J. Moore and Robby Anderson, a pair of 1,000-yard receivers. Darnold also has superback Christian McCaffrey with him. Then in the third round, the Panthers added to the line by drafting BYU tackle Brady Christensen. It's a good situation.

The Panthers are showing a lot of faith in Darnold, and not much of it has been earned. The dysfunctional Jets situation has been blamed. Now we'll have a chance to see.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

The Imperial Japanese Army went this route in WWII.  They were euphemistically named ‘comfort girls’.  That decision did not age well.  

• Beer 2