• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

Just now, jayboogieman said:

If Grier sees the field, it might net the Panthers a top three pick. Start looking at next year's QBs so you can drive a new bus.

What if Darnold misses like 1 game with an injury, but plays well. We need someone capable to fill in. I’m very happy that this is one of my concerns about this roster.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

What if Darnold misses like 1 game with an injury, but plays well. We need someone capable to fill in. I’m very happy that this is one of my concerns about this roster.

Good point. Isn't there some journeymen vet QBs still out there? If not, and if Vinnie T is still alive, maybe they can talk him to come back one more time.😄

11 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I mean, I guess?

Can't understand rolling into the season with Slye as your only option at K though. That seems like a bad idea. 

So you are really disappointed we didn’t take a K after that haul?  lol

15 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

I didn’t follow the drop. What was the risk?

He's on blood thinners due to blood clots. It increases the chances of internal bleeding and a concussion comes with increased risk of brain bleeding.

• Pie 1