• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We will be in the Super Bowl next year

On 6/2/2021 at 2:05 AM, PandaMan said:

If we win the Super Bowl this year I’ll get Rhule and Fitterer’s faces tattooed on my ass.  

Let me get those tattoos 

Best post ever!

Jeezus that would be funny if you had to follow through!!

We aren’t going to a SB this year, won’t even win the South unless the Bucs self destruct. We can definitely get a playoff spot with the talent we have. Not bad for Rhule’s first full season post-Covid.

29 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

We aren’t going to a SB this year, won’t even win the South unless the Bucs self destruct. We can definitely get a playoff spot with the talent we have. Not bad for Rhule’s first full season post-Covid.

father time says hold my beer

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

A bunch would have to go right.

For sure but not as much as you think:

1. Darnold has to grasp the offense and execute it to an above average degree leaning on cmac

2. Defense is top 10

3. Winston is winston and NO sucks

4. Brady finally and I mean finally relents to father time and TB gets stuck in mediocrity

5. Atlantas defense is horrendous paving the way for the panthers to win the division possibly get a bye

Maybe I am an optimist but I can see a path to winning the division drawing a good matchup after a potential bye and then taking my chances vs KC or Buff

Then again I am about 5 beers in since I am off today but to me its not inconceivable.  Brady has to fall off, NO could suck with winston and atl is going to atl

16 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Get to the Playoffs first.

That is the first goal.

Tall order.  I just want a winning season.  If we do that, we know things are headed in the right direction.