• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We will be in the Super Bowl next year

History repeats! The last time the Tampa bay Bucs won a Super Bowl we were in the Super Bowl the next season . Nfc south teams have a short history of following back to back super bowls , when we went to the Super Bowl the falcons went the next year , the trend has a chance to repeat its self . This off-season is hands down the best off-season I have seen as a panther fan we rebuilt our whole team and this draft we most likely hit every round getting the best player available . Key players like Tommy tremble , shi smith and chuba Hubbard are most likely all going to be late round stars , we didn’t draft for need we built that in free agency with key players like rashan Melvin ( no one is talking about so underrated) aj boye , Denzel perryman, Hassan reddick , Dan Arnold which has a chance to be our next Greg Olsen . All comes down to Sam darnold which easily could have been a first round draft pick this year because of his age it’s like a got a big time steal guy has all the tools coming from a terrible offense , could be the biggest steal . Adding these weapons to mccaffrey, dj Moore , Robby Anderson lsu beast terrace Marshall , David Moore which is so underrated . This will be the last year we have joe Brady , cheerish , what better way to get a head coach shot than winning a super bowl . I feel a magical year . 8 of those loses came late and by a td or less sounds familiar? 2014 vibes ? What happened the next year 2015 15-1 super bowl appearance what if I told you this team is better ? Really all comes down to daronold but I think we hit the lotto . I will be betting $100 on us winning the super bowl . Don’t be shocked if it’s a jags panthers or panthers patriots 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

34 minutes ago, onmyown said:

lol

only $100? Why not $100,000? Doesn’t sound like faith to me!

Just a forewarning - the ‘fire everyone!’ threads after our first loss, are usually bans.

Dude don’t got the money , I had10k in doge coin last year sold when it hit 3 cents for 35k but if I would have held I’d have 15 mill lol 100 is a easy risk 

14 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

It's a long shot, but if like 6 of our new additions come in and play like All-Pros, I can see it happening!

I’ll tell you a story , I remember 2014 after that seahawk lost I was like only if we added some key players we will be amazing . I was at school at Texas a&m with the girl I was dating at Buffalo Wild Wings and I was not surprised and was not happy when we played the jags and won , it didn’t hit me until we beat the Texans , remember cam did that flip and when I seen the jags beat the 49ers I was like maybe the jags ain’t bad and we’re actually very good , we were very good loved being at the game vs the giants when Odell and Norman went at it . I got those vibes this year I think we are legit . Getting rid of hurney was such a blessing and well all know that adding Scott as gm might be the best move 2nd to adding rhule as a head coach 

• Pie 2

If we win the Super Bowl this year I’ll get Rhule and Fitterer’s faces tattooed on my ass.  I would love it to be true, but we’re still a year or two away without a miracle run.  But that’s the thing, anything is possible in this sport.  Let me get those tattoos 

• Flames 3