• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heading into OTAs today - whatcha interested in?

Zod

We've talked about nearly everything (Who will play FS, the Oline, QBs, Receiving Corp, Most of the Draft Picks, etc...) The thing I've been wondering is who will take most of the snaps as our traditional Nickel Corner (Not Joker or Buffalo). Corn Elder got 400 plus snaps there last year there, but Hartsfield started getting looks there at the end of the year. I've heard a few people in here (and in a few news outlets) comment about Troy Pride or Donte taking that spot over but I'm not sure either of them are good enough tacklers to play that role consistently (maybe in certain matchups only). 

Who will get the majority of those snaps this year has our traditional Nickel Corner? Who wins that battle in camp?

Edited by Michael G
  • Beer 2

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I’m still trying to decide if I want to go ahead and pull the trigger on a Jansen jersey myself.

It would be the only one I would purchase to be honest.  He's been here for what seems like inception.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1