• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Early in the draft mock season last year, he was Georgia's starting QB and on some first round lists. 

He is from Graham, NC.  I have family there---they are so disappointed right now.

• Pie 2

I know he looked awful at the Senior Bowl. And then there was some stuff about him not showing up for Georgia's pro day.

Not even making it through OTAs though? Damn 😕

• Pie 2

The Eagles also waived UDFA WR Trevon Grimes today with an injury designation. He was a Florida Receiver who a lot of analysts had going in the middle rounds of the 2021 draft. He was a 6'4 receiver with 4.5 speed. A big-bodied red zone threat.

• Pie 1
14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Early in the draft mock season last year, he was Georgia's starting QB and on some first round lists. 

He is from Graham, NC.  I have family there---they are so disappointed right now.

He lost a lot of money and chances with all the movement and opting out.

• Pie 1
8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know he looked awful at the Senior Bowl. And then there was some stuff about him not showing up for Georgia's pro day.

Not even making it through OTAs though? Damn 😕

He did look awful and honestly what did you expect? He played 4 games in 2018 and all of 2019. Then no games in 2020. When he actually played against good teams he played awful.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

He did look awful and honestly what did you expect? He played 4 games in 2018 and all of 2019. Then no games in 2020. When he actually played against good teams he played awful.

Oh, I get that. I just remember people hyping him on here like he was going to be the next big thing.