• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Honestly curious: How many players on our roster can you name without looking?

KB_fan

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I got up to 37 before I started blanking. Weird. I think it’s cause I read a depth chart a few days ago. (I know there’s one or two starters we’ve had for a few years at least that I’m blanking on too.)

Yeah, I was blanking on some of last year's rookies like Thomas-Oliver & Roy.  I had to really work hard to pull those names out of my brain along with a few other guys who played last year.  Also, I totally forgot  about DaQuan Jones (even though I was excited when we signed him), and guys like RB Trenton Cannon...

I guess I need to do some conditioning too to get in top season form!  LOL

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Yeah, I was blanking on some of last year's rookies like Thomas-Oliver & Roy.  I had to really work hard to pull those names out of my brain along with a few other guys who played last year.  Also, I totally forgot  about DaQuan Jones (even though I was excited when we signed him), and guys like RB Trenton Cannon...

I guess I need to do some conditioning too to get in top season form!  LOL

STO and Cannon. Should have remembered those.

Franklin too. That name just popped in my head. I knew I was missing a safety or two.

I'm a little less diehard than I was a few years back ('13-'17ish) where I could easily name every player on the 53 and the practice squad and also the large majority of the camp bodies on the 90 man roster (going to camp regularly back then certainly helped too...). Probably in the 40-50+ range right now. Starters and notable/main backups are easy and then maybe a handful of others, but I pretty much don't know any of the camp bodies/guys not likely to make the team...

• Pie 1

My number is 54 and that's only if you include Ha Ha Clinton-dix which is premature....so really I listed 53.

Yeah, I checked, I blanked on some ones I shouldn't have

I forgot to list:

Greg Little, Mike Horton, Gross-Matos, Haynes, Roy, Luvu, Melvin, Stanly Thomas Oliver

Even if I didn't blank I only had 61.  The rest I know very little about including  Ibe.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 2

Back in the early 2000’s I could tell you the 52 man roster plus practice squad.  Could name the staff too all the way down to equipment manager.

Now?

uh…. CMC, Burns, Chinn, All 3 Moores, the draft class and FA class.  Outside that, spotty at best.

25%- 30%? 

• Pie 2