Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Back from vacation, talk to me about your training camp interests.


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Do we have a backup qb if Sam goes down because of oline which is over 50 percent change imo?

If your primary QB goes down I don't really think you worry about whose backing up him. The season is lost.

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Find out what that bear is up to.

If you have time see if the team looks better than last season.

 

Will the Bears name be Sirr Growwl ?   

A depth cart would be nice.  I have no clue as to Darnolds  back up etc

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

If your primary QB goes down I don't really think you worry about whose backing up him. The season is lost.

What if he only missed a couple games (which Darnold has most years)? You need someone capable of managing a game to step in and try to steal a win or two. Look what Teddy did with the Saints a couple years ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

Will the Bears name be Sirr Growwl ?   

A depth cart would be nice.  I have no clue as to Darnolds  back up etc

Dang…you anticipating that many serious injuries that we’ll need some backup carts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

What if he only missed a couple games (which Darnold has most years)? You need someone capable of managing a game to step in and try to steal a win or two. Look what Teddy did with the Saints a couple years ago.

I was assuming we were talking lost for the season.

I think if they're lost for the season you're hoping for a Colts without Peyton Manning season, and to draft a guy like Luck.

I just don't believe backup QB is worth sinking a lot of money into.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

I was assuming we were talking lost for the season.

I think if they're lost for the season you're hoping for a Colts without Peyton Manning season, and to draft a guy like Luck.

I just don't believe backup QB is worth sinking a lot of money into.

Agreed. Id rather get a high pick then have a good back up QB if Sam goes down. A good back up would just get us oh so close to the playoffs and ruin our draft position. Especially w how young we are.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Does Greg little, in fact, have a pulse…

Little definitely has a pulse. His issues have been with his brain.

Add that to Tahir Whitehead not having the heart and Teddy Bridgewater not having the nerve and I guess we really could have used a trip to see The Wizard last year.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...