Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Watson reporting to Texans training camp


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Related.. 

Speculation had been that he'd likely be placed on the Commissioners List this season. 

Why is commish waiting on this now? Any other time he's handed out punishment before any decision has been made no matter if it was true or false.

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Why is commish waiting on this now? Any other time he's handed out punishment before any decision has been made no matter if it was true or false.

Probably trying to wait as long as possible to get it right, or as right as the NFL does. Suspending him a season would be considered a slap on the wrist depending on what he admits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, stirs said:

As long as he does not show up to Saints training camp, I am good

Strongest contenders to trade for him right now are reported to be the Eagles. 

Edited by Mr. Scot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Strongest contenders to trade for him right now are reported to be the Eagles. 

Eagles make sense being the NFC, but I feel like the Dolphins have the most ammunition to make it happen if they wish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Eagles make sense being the NFC, but I feel like the Dolphins have the most ammunition to make it happen if they wish. 

Philly has three first round picks next year (7, 18 and 21).

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Philly has three first round picks next year (7, 18 and 21).

Oh wow, didn’t realize that. I was thinking Tua plus the picks, but yeah they should be able to pay up too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...